The online order form lets you conveniently purchase Triumph products round the clock. Unfortunately, it is not possible to place orders by email, fax or our customer service telephone hotline.
This is an English language website and all contracts will be in the English language only.
Ordering in four simple steps:
- Once you have chosen one of our products in the colour and seize at your choice, you can add it to your virtual shopping bag by clicking on "Add to Shopping Bag". You can easily retrieve and modify the content of your shopping bag by clicking on the respective symbol in the top right-hand corner of the page. To order the selected products, click on "Checkout" and follow our step-by-step order process
- As soon as we have received your order, we will send you an automated email acknowledging receipt. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will once more verify the availability of the ordered products in the following days.
- As soon as your order has dispatched, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email which also serves as your order confirmation. Once you receive the confirmation email, the contract between us is formed. Standard delivery usually takes two to three working days.
Minimum and maximum order values
There is no minimum order value at the Triumph Online Store. The maximum order value is £1,000.00 for credit/debit card payment.
Triumph bears the shipping costs for standard deliveries with an order value of more than £75.00. For express deliveries, a shipping charge of £5.95 is due regardless of the order value.
Triumph shows all products available at the time of your order on its website. If a specific product is sold out, Triumph is not able to re-order it for individual customers. Triumph, however, attempts to replenish stocks of sold-out goods. Please try again at a later point in time.
Delivery address not the same as billing address
If the delivery address and billing address are not identical, Triumph will send the invoice separately by post. This allows us to send the package as a gift without an invoice included with the goods.
You can use the confirmation email to track the progress of your order. You will receive email messages in the following cases:
- When we receive your order
- When we dipsatch your order
If you do not receive a confirmation email as expected, please check your spam folder. If you do find the email in your spam folder, you can avoid this problem in future by adding our email address to your contacts. Please get in touch with customer service if you do not receive an email as expected.
Changing or cancelling an order
Before completing your order, you can access a summary page which allows you to review your order, change the products you selected and make other amendments to your order.
You can also change or cancel your order right up until we send the dispatch confirmation. To do so, call the Triumph customer service hotline: +44 (0) 20-34550066.
If it is already too late to make changes or cancel, you may cancel the contract at any time within 14 calendar days, beginning on the day after you received the products. Simply follow our return policy.
Checking the delivery status
After you have received the email confirming the dispatch, you can check the progress of your delivery in the “My account” section under “Order history”. Click here to go to your account. .
Promotion codes for campaigns
Within the scope of its marketing campaigns, Triumph issues promotion codes from time to time for free delivery, discounts, etc. To use a promotion code, please enter it on the shopping cart overview page. You may only use one promotion code per purchase. Some codes are valid for a limited time only. If your promotion code does not work, please check whether it has already been used or expired. We recommend that you subscribe to the Triumph Newsletter to make sure you always find out about the latest special offers and promotions. Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use gift vouchers for online purchases at the present time.